Friday, August 8, 2014

Results of the sixth day from the sale starts at LINE creators market

Results of the sixth day from the sale starts at LINE creators market

Day 6 ¥ 160


About four in one day, I have continued selling somehow!























Yesterday, work because it was a holiday,
I went to sushi in the family "HOJI-MAN" launched Memorial.




"Sushiro"


Sushi is delicious as usual.

"Saikyo miso ramen"

Was delicious. . . .
This ¥ 280! ?


"2 dish sushi and ramen even this good lunch"


... Just ... you do not know ... what do you want to say
"I hope if you make this kind of sticker"
.... I thought so.





Oh, ... from the time I would have become a sticker craftsman.



Slow today and ... that I'm going to sleep anymore
The early morning of sticker craftsman.
sleep line sticker











No comments:

Post a Comment