Sunday, August 3, 2014

Result of the first day sales start

One day I begin to market the "HOJI-MAN".

All day feeling is fluffy I Did not settle.
Image of a man who pick the left ear
It was found to begin to sell.
I do not know how to advertise.

The bad is that I came to reject the SNS.
But not that it has almost Twitter, Facebook,

I muttered four times to take account of Twitter.

I wonder if there was the effect? ? ?
Image of a man who is suffering


Same LINE stamp creator account is found,
The spree follow,
At what I should do now?




It was not prepared at all to think approval is still tipped.


If you had started from during fabrication is good enough Twitter.
I regretted.



I think it's a stamp necessary publicity I "HOJI-MAN".
It does not appear only as weird sticker just by looking at once.
It does not appear only as weird sticker just by looking at once.

"I do not know why do you say" I think people saw this.

Keep in advertising for a long how to use the basic to some extent,
Sticker Set of feeling good is better to get to buy at the same time as the release.




It's not a sticker of feeling that you think "I want this," at first sight.

I noticed the first time when it is released.



Well, keep in raising awareness by gradually publicity from now,
It is thought that be nice if you do lead to a sequel.







At, anxious Although it is the first day of sales of "HOJI-MAN"!


"1113 yen"! ! ! !
Thank you! ! !


Ranking was about position 1000.

It would be damn good to be an amateur like never drew even picture.




And I are using it immediately with relatives since been sold,
After all "HOJI-MAN" is funny!
It can be seen that good When used continuously take the plunge.



It may be spread abroad Japanese because it uses the mind.


It may be spread abroad Japanese because it uses the mind.



Come on, work hard from tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment