Friday, August 8, 2014

Dividend 62 yen? 7 Results day from LINE Clie Tars market sales start

Day 7 from LINE creators market sales start


Day 7 ... "¥ 161"


yes line stickers









I am working hard somehow "HOJI-MAN".
Thanks thanks!



The late Good luck fellow until coming!



By the way, weird forehead ... the dividend today


What! ? "¥ 62"


Eh?



Yeah ...? ?

why hands line stickers












I'm not that ¥ 31 is two I surely?

I wonder does a gentleman of anywhere in the country?

There is a ¥ 62 ··· quite difference between the ¥ 37.
There is a ¥ 62 ··· quite difference between the ¥ 37














Brilliant mind is if you know of anywhere this country anymore sales,
I wonder make stickers eyeing.



Because it is not a dexterity such for me Well,
The only single-mindedly make the sticker never everyone saw yet!



Like crazy fog concept and is was released recently,
It is hard to're island become like second decoction.



I but I think that it is not lost, even if wearing,
The picture ... except





Picture is not it? 'S most important!
LINE stickers Straight Man of Japan





No comments:

Post a Comment