Monday, August 11, 2014

Finally sales or "0 yen"! ? Day 9 from LINE Creators Market Launch

Have been pounding.
Announced the results of the day 9 from LINE Creators Market Launch!


What ...



"¥ 43"

safe line stickers










Avoid the "0" somehow!
Who bought me the good job! !

thanks line stickers



















It was dangerous Oh!


The person who bought always
And I was wondering whether you infected someone're using, it's people who saw this blog,

Most I've been me find from New Arrival LINE STORE!





















It was excuse me, you find yourself also to difficult from the New.

By the way, it was what it now or not?


Approval Rush'm like ceased,
Means to re-levitation ....'ll not found.
 it was what it now or not?



















It's up access Battle start of the blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment