Saturday, August 2, 2014

I am selling LINE Sticker in LINE Creators Market

I tried to participate in the LINE Creators Market.
The reason is because it was interesting.

LINE is an SNS application of a smart phone.
LINE creators market is where you sell by creating a sticker.
line
line



That said,
I had written a lot of painting in a notebook when I was in elementary school.
But I did not write the picture to the back of the flyer from becoming an adult.

I even wonder what can I do?

First, I do not know how to draw an illustration and painting.
I drew for the time being with a paint tool.
cat poor picture



Well, I draw somehow. But who I buy this?
I will search. 
and professional people seems to use like "illustrator" and "Photoshop".
But the high price fool! ! And also pay 80,000 yen,
 ... that I feel that I do not really, but can be recovered does not.



Optimal to me with free software Which?
I found this!
"INKSCAPE"
It seems also supports PNG format image of the sticker.
Because there was a thing to me to explain to YOUTUBE,
I tried to draw in reference to it.
pretty dog picture by inkscape



Change a lot. However, I can have a little hope.
Close to "assemble" than say, "draw".
I think it can be from free, this software is amazing.


It seems able to compete a little depending on the idea.



At a later date, stickers made ​​with difficulty passed the examination.

"HOJI-MAN"
Deathblow HOJIC-BLAST

https://store.line.me/stickershop/detail?packageId=1004757





"The communication by hand"
Image of the hand of those who clap
https://store.line.me/stickershop/detail?packageId=1006114





No comments:

Post a Comment