Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Day 3 and sales start to the mystery of the dividend

For the amount of the dividend.
If you think well well
It's not fixed I value of the coin.

There is a discount to buy a large amount of coins.
HOJI-MAN is LINE sticer












And whether they are calculated by the average amount of coins purchased in each country?
How are you calculating the average amount of the purchase to each purchaser?

Actually because we coin sold at this price, I guess I'm not the norm get 50 yen per one stamp.

Consumption tax was a tax when viewed instructions carefully.
In the case of ¥ 37, its nearly 1.08 times that is ¥ 40.
Double that, ¥ 80 (including tax) is to bet that the value of 50 coins.

Dividends are the following patterns when the ¥ 37.

500 coin → ¥ 800 @ 50 coin → ¥ 80 ⇒ ¥ 40 [¥ 37 (tax)]



Although I'm only hypothesis Well.
I wonder if there is no official announcement sometime?
I wonder if there is no official announcement sometime?














A result of the third day
"314 yen"

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment